Bridge Bread Bakery Bread & Butter Gala
Bridge Bread Bakery's First Annual Bread & Butter Gala
Bridge Bread Bakery will host its inaugural Bread & Butter Gala on Friday, October 13, 2023 in the Khorassan Room at The Chase Park Plaza Hotel. We are not holding this fundraiser to keep going – we have enough income to sustain all our activities. We are hosting this fundraiser to keep growing. We intend to put the additional funds into new positions for Bakers (unhoused when we hire them) and their housing subsidies. We calculate that $10,000 in donations will enable us to hire a Baker who will receive about $25,000 in income – a 250% return on the donation and the Baker’s own hard work.
he fundraising event will include dinner and dancing, with music provided by Washington University, as well as a silent and live auction..
This will be a true Gala. Recommended attire is Black Tie Optional. Tickets include:
- The event in the Khorasson Room at The Chase Park-Plaza
- A coupon for parking in the self-park garage
- A gourmet plated dinner
- Premium ‘Diamond’ open bar (3 hours)
- Live music from Wash U School of Music ensemble
- Keynote address by Dr. Adam Pearson, Director of Human Services for the City of St. Louis
- Live auction hosted by Steve Harris of KMOV
- Master of Ceremonies Mary Caltrider of KSDK’s Show Me St. Louis